If you have been following my blog post, you will know that I run a direct sales business. When you hear direct sales you automatically think Pyramid Scheme. I am here to tell you that isn’t always the case. Any type of business can be considered a pyramid scheme. You have managers, employees, assistant manager.. I mean we all work under someone and eventually work to the top. You don’t have to have people underneath you to make money with Paparazzi Accessories. The jewelry seriously sells itself. I was beyond nervous when I had my launch party. I didn’t think I would sell anything… WRONG. Totally wrong. The fact that our inventory is constantly changes, helps sells as well. It’s not the same jewelry over and over. So if you are reading this, I am guessing you are either a consultant or someone who is interested in becoming one. I am going to give you some tips to help you run your business.
- When coming up with a name, BE UNIQUE. Something that will draw attention to you. Stay away from ‘Paparazzi Accessories by ______’ . When searching for a consultant on facebook, so many names appear like that. Create something nifty.
- CREATE A FACEBOOK PAGE. For a while, I didn’t think it would help me. WRONG. It did. I schedule posts all from my phone. With the help of tip #1, it will help bring traffic here. Might I ask, people who have bought from me left reviews. When you get reviews, your name pops up first in the facebook algorithm world.. Which brings me to tip #….
- FACEBOOK ALGORITHM. Ugh don’t get me started. Facebook is always changing which makes it harder for businesses. Learn when the best time to post. When the most traffic is Keep in mind weekends, like for example Sunday, people are in church until 1:00pm then they go eat. Then they are back at church later on. Learn those windows with the most traffic.
- FACEBOOK GROUP. Create a group and the pin that thing to the top of you facebook business page. Invite ALL of your female friends that you would feel that would be interested. Here is where you will sell all of your in home inventory. Personally for me, I set my group as a BST group so when i post jewelry for sale, it’s easy for me to mark off it’s sold along with new members that are added can see everything available at the tip top. Make sure your first post in the group (pin to top as well) is a intro post. Explain the jewelry, how much is cost and all the amazing things about it.
- POST POST POST. Do not be afraid to advertise on your personal facebook. For the longest time I was… now… I DO NOT CARE HOW ANNOYING I AM. If I can deal with your sappy negative posts, you can deal with my jewelry post.
- SCHEDULE POST. On the business facebook page, you can schedule your post on when they can be posted. I always schedule things for the entire week. You can do #wearitwednesday, #motivationalmonday.. post anything to have people engage. Take those post and then share it your group. Keep it interesting. **for tip #3 , post 3 or 4 times a day to beat the algorithm**
- INSTAGRAM. I don’t even need to explain… make one. Post your jewelry previews, follow others, use unique hastags.. you get the picture lol
- Make sure to have a email for your business. This is where your orders will go when shipped, people contact you on the paparazzi site.. HAVE IT
- SELL EVERYWHERE. Sign up for events to be a vendor, grab one of those cheap picture insert bags and put your jewelry in that thing, set up at one of your friend’s yard sales, church, school.. ANYWHERE. Just get out there and run!!!!
- BUSINESS CARDS. You need them. Vista Print is the place to go (affordable)
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. You got this. How you look at your business is how it will look to others. When you are having fun, it attracts other. Emotions are contagious. I will make a part 2 of this, but this is what I have so far.
If I missed anything or you want to know more info contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love to answer any questions. If you would like to join my group, click here -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/paparazziaccessoriesbybrooke/
My facebook business page -> https://www.facebook.com/GypsyGemsByBrooke/